21 May 2008

Thing 6: Image Generators



ImageChef.com Flower Text

I played around with a few different image generators. Above are a few of my creations. I must say that I lost track of time a bit looking at all the different things that you can make. I enjoyed the tip from one of the comments on the 23 things site that said to look at the generator blog and there are a number of different interesting things to discover. A lot of them are just names that get generated but there were a few that I really liked.
I thought that the trading cards created by the Carleton College library was a really cool idea. I could definitely see making trading cards or such to help younger patrons use the library. For instance you could put a picture of the book drop and on the back a description of how you use it. That example seems kind of menial but I think that it gives a picture of what I am trying to get at.

No comments: