21 May 2008

Thing 5: More Flickr

Beggin\ E A N Pastry Cutter S
Well, as you can see above, I tried out the spell with Flickr site. I found this to be very fun and I liked the option that it let you click on the letter and choose a different one if you wanted. I may have taken advantage of this feature, it seemed like it never picked a good one right off the bat.
I also explored the Big Huge Labs site and I found a site that you upload a photo and it creates a David Hockney style collage with your photo. I used the same photos that I had previously found on the Flicker website and here are som
e of the creations that I was able to make:I played around with some other sites and I did a mash-up of a mash-up. I used the jigsaw puzzle feature to create a jigsaw puzzle of a David Hockney-esque collage that I had made with a photo that I got off of Flickr.
I really enjoyed discovering all the fun mash-ups that you can do on the different sites. I was kinda wishing that I had some of my own photos to play around with but it was fun nonetheless.

No comments: