12 June 2008

Thing 16: Student 2.0

All I have to say is that man, I wish that I had had these tools while I was going to school. I think that these both would have been EXTREMELY helpful tools in keeping things in line and getting projects done on time. Even today, it would be helpful to plan and execute work projects and other things around the library. Both of the programs would also benefit non-profit organizations or group working together to get a project done. With the steps on narrowing your topic and the links and hints to various resources, they give you a nudge in the right direction so you are not lost in what to do next. I really thought that the email prompts in the RPC would be really beneficial in reminding you to keep on track. I also was really impressed with the teacher guide in RPC and thought that those worksheets would have been very helpful. While reading over all of this information, I got the urge to go through the process and research and write a paper just so that I could use all these wonderful resources available. I think that I would be amazed at how easy the process would be if you are organized and aware of the tasks that are ahead.

No comments: