16 June 2008

Thing 18: YouTube

I enjoyed this thing. I liked exploring all the different libraries and interesting things available on youtube. I can see the good in it and the bad. Its a great resource for sharing information and getting a video or visual on many different things but of course when it falls into the wrong hands, it can be destructive.
I think that its a good resource for a library to show people what it has to offer. A link to a video on the library website would be a good starting point for this and it is very easy to do.
I do not search youtube on a regular basis but do occasionally when I have a bit of time to spare. I picked the video about the cat sedated after a vet visit because it reminded me of my cat, Cyrus, after we had him declawed and neutered. He was a bit loopy and running into things. Not to mention that cats and kittens are cute pretty much regardless of what they are doing.

No comments: