17 June 2008

Thing 19: Podcasts

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/tools/podcasts/grammar_grater.xml

I found this podcast on the Minnesota Public Radio website and I think that everyone should take a listen to it. It gave very thorough and interesting information while being extremely entertaining.
The directory of podcasts on the MPR website was very easy to navigate. With descriptions that were straight to the point yet still tantalizing, it was not hard to find a podcast that piqued my interest.
When I first got my ipod a few years ago, I was a subscriber to a few podcasts but over time I have not really kept up with them. Doing this thing made me want to subscribe to some new ones especially the Grammar Grater. Podcasts are a good way to learn while doing another activity or just listening. They give you concise and easy to retain information straight into your ear. I like hearing little snippets of information every now and then because you don't always have the time to go into great detail on a topic.
I enjoyed this thing a lot and I plan on doing more with podcasts in the future.

No comments: