07 May 2009

Thing 37: Photo Tales



I tried using Flickr since that is what I used before. I was unable to access the website, it was having trouble loading. I decided to start an account with PhotoBucket but in order to more forward with it, I need to get some pictures onto my account. I got some pictures that I had taken recently off of my facebook page and uploaded them onto photobucket. I tried to do the tiltshift thing because I thought that it sounded cool but when I actually went through it and created a miniature model picture, it wasn't nearly as cool as they played it to be. I then looked at One True Media and I used this to create a montage or slideshow of my pictures. I thought that this was pretty neat but very limited to the effects and things that you could do to your photos. I liked that they had music available to add to the montage and there was a large selection to choose from. I could see this being used to create a montage or slideshow of an event at the library to put on the library website and promote the different things that are going on. I could also see using this at home for photos from a vacation to share with friends and family but really for me, it is too much to do, I would rather just show people the actual pictures.

No comments: